it ain't easy being Green(ie)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Future, The Future, Always the Future!

So there are many things that i have learned in the past few days: i want to go to grad school, i need a new challenge. and I'm not sure if I'm going to move with Caitlin(as much as i want to.). i need to start living on my own and not let my self wait on the actions of others before i make my next steps in life. as much as I'm happy about where i landed on this last bit of life i know i need to have something more closely resembling a plan. and the only thing I've actually wanted to do for the last 23 years of my life is write so i think that i MUST apply to grad school, and figure out how to work out my life from there. of course i could completely change my mind by the time i wake up tomorrow and decide that this is the worst idea I've ever had. that remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home