it ain't easy being Green(ie)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

perhaps maybe who knows

i'm just drunk enugh to start this again. may be this will last but i know i need an outlet for my thoughts and a forum to talk to as many people as i can (which perhaps this is not but that remains to be seen??) it's been a while and a lot of things have happend to me.

i'm in a difrent time zone Pasific standard time to be spicific.

i have two jobs
one rules but doesn't pay
one sucks but pays


i live with three of the best people i know.
one of whom shouldn't drink beer anymore(leson learned at Edinburgh castle trivia night)

and i need to try and finish something so that i can start on my path to some kind of life or who knows?

i'm thousands of miles from almost evrone i know and it's not so bad
not to say i don't miss all of you

i just think i could actualy make something of my self here
trying trying

always trying


thank you for listining.

i might change the name of this blog to reflect my new environment
or i might keep it the same to reflect my stead fast roots

but that dosen't really matter
what does is that i'm going to try

and really thats all that every matters

if we all tried things would always get better

-Greenie-

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=raxco perfectdisk 2008 9.00. ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home