yea, after a six day run of working at the BN i finaly get to have a day off. and i actualy managed to do things in that day off.
- Laundry: i now have clean socks again. and i finished reading a not so great book. there were quite a few people at the laundrymat this time around all of them looking suficiently "Bohemian" to belong in this neighberhood.
- Food Shoping: i was in need of more cereal and bread and i had to stock up on bevrages for caitlin's party tomorw. yea i haven't been to summercamp in quite a while. i hope there are some hot campers who don't mind a little boy boy-scout fun.
- Cleaned My Room: not that spectacular of an acompleshment but there will be alot of people here this weekend including 2 out of the 3 boys i have slept with. so the place needs to look good
- Baked Brownies: for the bake off at caitlin's williamsburgh camp tomorow with the aforementioned scout sex.
- Went in search of a Liquor Store: failed to find one both oppen and with sufficant supplies for our needs. i'm suggesting we each by two six packs on the way home from work
- Baked Self: as you may be aware the date of April 20th can be a rather fun holliday. we selebrated by partaking in the traditional inhalation of mind altering substancs. and proceded to watch The Daily Show/The Colbert Report block of fun. yes we were those kids, the ones who get stoned and watch john stewart. and i swear to god they both knew that their audience would be stoned. the daily show was on the top of it's game and Colbert made not only two pot jokes but a whole long shakespear "The Word" Segment that almost made me cassie and Jack pass out laughing. and what was the deal with ted kennedy's overly prepared speach and Ralph Nader's cocky "only i can save the world from dooom and destruction" bullshit.