it ain't easy being Green(ie)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Books They Keep Me Up at Night

so Jess showed me this site called Library Thing. which is kind of amazing. it lets you keep track of all the books you own and give them tags and see what other people are reading and let other people see what you are reading

unfortunaly it is ruining my already fradgile sleep patters and is part (though there are other factors too) of why i haven't bloged my Pride weekend or anything much.

Here's the books in my library (though there are alot that i haven't added yet, and some i might leave off to protect my reputation as a book snob)

they have a thing so that you can show random books from your library in your blog and as soon as i figure out how to use it i will put it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home