it ain't easy being Green(ie)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Triptych Blog: Part Two, Bullett Points - - The Blog

Due to both the F train and my shitty-still-pirated-internet-which-i-intend-to-fix-soonTomorow Morning today's Yesterday's post will be entirly in bullett points (sans powerpoint style flourishes)

  • I met the reason why i don't say i moved to brookly to wirte
    -He gives anyone who puts pen to paper a bad name
    -"if alieans were to arive at earth, meet him first, and then decide to destroy us i would totaly understand" Matt (Caitlin's BF)
  • Caitlin's Friends are awsome
  • Caitlin's Friend's Friends suck
  • I realy am her hottest gay friend
  • A bathtub full of beer is a great idea till there is a line for the bathroom
  • 2/3 of my sexual history might Will be here tomorow and the boy from work who i might want to sleep with
    -Omitted
    -if i don't get any romorow night god realy does hate me (i'm leaving this in despite the fact that due to too many people i can/want too hook up with will not gaurente me any and will probably make things very complicated)
  • i went to High School with Cassidy and 4 years of college and today i had the longest conversation with him in 5 years
  • he managed to not talk about himself which for him is a bit of an achevement
  • trying to read quasi-existentialst fiction while still mostly drunk on a suway leaveing the hipster capitol of the world when there are abunch of kids randomly speeking russian around you, not productive
  • my life is good, i think i might almost be able to come to tears with that
  • i'm glad caitlin got into fordam i think she is so worth it.
  • and i don't want her to leave the ciy ever(at least not whil i still live here)
  • My mom sent me easter candy and girl scout cookies, i realy am lucky
  • my dad buys me books and give me free classic (good classic like Dylan and John Fayhe) rock
  • wow. i think i am actualy happy i'm not sure how to deal with this
  • I know shut up and go to bed
  • I have a party tomorw

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger AmyMihyang said...

trying to read quasi-existentialst fiction while still mostly drunk on a suway leaveing the hipster capitol of the world when there are abunch of kids randomly speeking russian around you, not productive


iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.


you'll leave the city for a bit. you , me, and daniel are moving to new zealand for a year.

it makes me so happy that you are happy. crying is good. i do it sometimes when i remember what a good friend you are.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...we are?!?


-Dan

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger everydaycaitlin said...

*peter is my favorite psloper...
*dave eggers is my other favorite psloper
*i think my boyfriend is fabulous also, that is why he is my boyfriend
*that was a pretty clever line he had there
*did you get laid/a bj/an otphj at least?

-caitlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home